Saturday 13 August 2016

Cardiff Anime & Gaming Con

I'll exhibit at Cardiff Anime & Gaming Con with my table partner TH Yu next weekend. We have one artist table in the foyer. I don't have a table number yet because the tables are at first come first served basis. Please wish me luck to get a nice one.:D

There I'll be selling Ciel the Little Red (doujinshi), A3 posters, A4 fine art prints, postcards, fans, key rings, and commissions & manga portrait. Please come to visit me!:D


Ciel the Little Red



A3 Posters *Low in stock*



A4 Fine art prints (there will be more on the day)



Postcards (there will be more on the day)



Key rings & Fans



Commissions & Manga portrait




Cardiff Anime & Gaming Con
Date: 20~21 Aug
Venue: Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa
24-26 Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 0DD
http://www.cardiffanimecon.com


I'll go to Llandudno a couple of days to visit Snowdonia, then head to Cardiff for a one day trip. Finally enjoy this con on the weekend. Can't wait for this summer Wales trip + con.♥

As I'll be on the trip for a whole week, my shop and Fiverr will be switched to holiday mode and opened again when I come back.^_^

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment